søndag den 14. oktober 2012

Spongy Nail Fail

I wanted to try some sponging on my nails and figured I'd start with something simple.
I used Essie's Smokin' Hot all over the nails and let it dry a little and then used a sponge to dap on some Black Cherries by Rimmel.
                                     

I just used a small piece of a regular kitchen sponge since I liked the pore size and pattern. So yeah.
For base and top coats I used Sally Hansen's Double Duty.


It did work fine, I guess. I just didn't really like the outcome. I think the colors were a poor match, but I do like the splotchy pattern, so I'll give it a try with some other polishes. Maybe some colors with a greater contrast.

Overall, not really a hit, but I thought I'd share it anyway.



- Nicci

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar