onsdag den 20. juni 2012

Lash Accelerator Mascara


I recently bought the Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara in 002 Brown/Black, and thought I would share my thoughts on it. 




I usually prefer a large wand with many and really long bristles to better separate the lashes. The Lash Accelerator has a thin wand with short bristles but I wanted to try it because it only picks up a little product, which is something I like.

It claims to stimulate lash growth (to be honest I have no idea how that is supposed to work, and since it didn't come with a list of ingredients, I can't look into it) and to strengthen the lashes. However, I am perfectly satisfied with the strength and length of my lashes, so I don't really care...



Before and after one and two coats 

Simply put:
I like the formula because it's easy to control but I'm not crazy about the wand, just because I prefer a different kind.
As always, I wish I could get a brown instead of brown/black, but I have yet to find a mascara that actually looks brown when you put it on. (So if you know of one, please do let me know!)

-Nicci ¤

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar