tirsdag den 10. juli 2012

Nicci's fave gurus!


When I first watched beauty gurus on youtube, I'll be honest, I did not get it. I thought it was strange e.g. that people just listed everything they bought on their shopping trip...
But I probably just watched the wrong people and the wrong videos. Now that I've actually found some gurus I enjoy watching, I want to share my favorites!

The first of my absolute faves is EssieButton!
Estée is the kind of woman you just want to have as your BFF. I love watching her videos. Honestly, she could talk about anything... I'd still enjoy watching it. Yep.




Another favorite is CamiLovesKiwi.
Like Estée, this woman is honest, down to earth, and basically just awesome. Also I love her sense of humor!  




My third favorite is the lovely MeganIsobel (who also happens to have my favorite name... Isobel!). Megan's personality is as beautiful as her eyes are. She just seems like the sweetest woman in the world, really.




So there they are, my top picks when it comes to YouTube beauty gurus. Obviously there are many other great ones. These are just three I really really enjoy.

A little extra info: all three of them have really soothing voices (I know... strange fact. But it's true!!) and they also have great blogs.








- Nicci

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar