fredag den 13. juli 2012

My favorites.

Well well is'n it about time Lolishia (yes, I give myself nicknames-what) made an appearance here on this mighty fine blog. Why yes it iiis. (Holds for applause)
I'm basically just going to continue were Nicci left of,with some of my fave gurus.

The first (and honestly the only one you need) is Wane Goss!! This man is amaaahzing (channeling her inner Penny Hartz) If you're not familier with male gurus you have been missing out BIG time! I don't even know what video to promote him with but just click Here and enjoy. One of the videos I keep coming back to is all his Kim Kardashian makeup tricks. Amaaahzing!



Next is yet another man whos channel's name is  is A boy weariing makeup. He is craaaazy I think he might even be more mental than me, now that says alot!


I adore him and want him as my BFF. And FYI he was the one that started "Hey girl heeey". Not Mr. Buckley, Not that I mind I mean I don't own the saying, just saying HA! Get it...


Last but not least Tasty Elixiiiiiiirrrr! No? Really? A lady can't promote?? Okay okay.

Then I will choose a girl this time. Matter fact I'll choose two, they are sisters (and we all know the best guru channels are the ones with sisters) It's the pixeeWoo's. They too are brilliant at what they do and relly needs no further introduction

Btw Sam, who is not in this video (That's Nic) Is soo pretty when she's all done she looks like SUCH a vamp. I Love it! Stunning. They both are, I just perfer a little harder slutty look if you will. Haha

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar